Wednesday, September 12

Hot Tight Samantha Rone Super Fucked By James Deen


James Deen and I meet at a cheap hotel to fuck like the whores we are! We were texting for days before I showed up knowing exactly what was going to happen that he was going to use me like a little fuck doll! That he would make me swallow his hot load as I cried from cumming so much! He uses me just as I had masturbated to the night before! He fucks me in every position I can think of. He’s so forceful as he makes my pussy cum! Slamming into me like he wants to make wreck my little pink holes! He makes me giggle for his cock! James is always a good fuck! He was the first person I did anal with on camera and my first Non POV so he’s always had a firm grip of control of my pleasure. He pushes me over the edge more then once and eggs me on to cum all over his cock!

No comments:

Post a Comment